Spartan Project SEARCH Student Interns 2019-20
Learn more about the current interns here, we asked them a couple questions about their strengths, hobbies, and first internship rotation!
1) I stay on task, a hard worker, and have a good attitude
2) I like to go camping, fishing, hiking, biking, and drawing
3) Holden Dining Hall: Cooked, did food preparation, restocked, washed dishes, and served food
1) Fast learner, good with my hands, punctual, hard worker
2) I enjoy reading, playing video games, and drawing
3) MSU Bakers: cleaning and running the industrial dishwasher
1) I am a hard worker, organized, and punctual
2) I participate in Special Olympics and Girl Scouts. I like to color, watch TV, play with my pets, and spend time with family and friends
3) College of Education Copy Center: laminated, made copies, shredded and recycled, helped clean and organize offices/conference rooms, organized books, transferred videos and filled in excel sheets.
1) I am a hard worker with a good attitude
2) I like music, spending time with friends, watching and playing sports, and using technology
3) MSU Linens: folding and sorting clothes, feeding the press machine, and quality checking materials
1) I work really hard, help others, and have a good attitude
2) I enjoy going to movies, sporting events, and family gatherings.
3) Shaw Dining Hall: cleaned tables, washed tables, and trays, made coffee and juice, restocked fruit and cereal, restocked cups, bowls, silverware, and mugs, and helped prepare breadsticks.
1) Hard worker, dependable, good listening, and friendly
2) I like to play video games and tear things apart
3) MSU Landscaping: ran a leaf blower, mulched leaves with a mower, weed whacked, edged, and drove a cart
1) Strengths: Hard worker, on time, and helpful
2) I like to hang out with friends and family, watch Pitbulls and Paroles, listen to music, and drink Mt. Dew
3) MSU Vivarium: washed dishes, swept and mopped the floor, helped with laundry.